Jumaat, 12 Jun 2009

A Little About Me

I am a little person. That is a little about me! haha. Just kidding. Talking about kidding, now i remember something. It happened years ago when I was in Secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Sains Kuching(Love the school). I had a classmate. We were chatting when suddenly a friend of us was coming to us. He just playing around. Then I was joking about something to my friend. And he was listening and asked about what I said...Then I said-nothing.Just kidding- Well, if you were there, I'm sure you can see his face turned red. Then, I felt a world just stopped. Then I realized, oh...kidding is his father's name. By the way, in Sarawak, the fathers' names are very sensitive. We are not allowed to speak out others' fathers' names unpurposely...

My former schools are Sekolah Rendah Kerajaan Matang, Sekolah Kebangsaan Datuk Hj Mohammed. Sekolah Menengah Kerajaan Agama SHOAW for only six month. But still, means alot to me. Sekolah Menengah Sains Kuching, Where I spent Many years at that school. A lot space in memory I used to keep them when I was there. Hohoho...

My college year, I failed to continue at the university as an undergraduate student. Then, I applied at UiTM( Diploma in Science). Alhamdulillah, I managed to. Now, I just finish my study as a Diploma student...I am waiting for the result of Undergraduate admission this 19th...

My love story...I can say-none! I do have a close relationship with a guy...But then I declared as my best-friend. We never do the love-stuff. Just friend. Shared our thoughts...I always hoping that he will be my best friend and find another girl that suits him. For the future...I am thinking about married. But with whom? That is mystery! Having a good husband, nice kids...what else could I ask for? But, now is not the time. Wait and see. I won't let myself to 'bergerek' before i get married. That is my mission(cheh!)

I love reading. Did i say reading? Yeah...reading!!!I love to read...When i read, i was just enter a new world. Just me and the characters. And of course I am the hero.Haha...Not just that. By reading I can get more and more informattion about something. Hey, sometime I can become the genius among the friends because I read a lot. But I never be a top student. Ever! Haha... Well, I think that is a gift. Alhamdulillah...
Playing computer games. Yeah...Can I say it be my part time job as well? So far, I have more than 10 collections of games-counter strike, the sims(1,2,3, city), silent hill, resident evil, need for speed(more than 6), command and conquer, world cup football, tycoon city,CSI,rise of nation...many more.
I also have collections of anime-one piece(my fav), bleach, full metal alchemy,GTO...the rest i dont really recall them.so many...
Collections of books. I can have a mini library. the genre-love stories(more than 15), hadith(more than 2), tafsir, quran, motivation(more than 3),education(countless.haha),health(more than 5),politic,sport...aiyo,much more...

I love green, red, white(most),black...I eat almost anything but not the harem, curry(allergy), tempe(no way!)...I love all the fruits but not apple. people say, an apple keeps the doctors away. I guess that's why I have to see the doctor many times.hoho...
Gardening... Cooking is not my hobby. But It is my job at home. So far I can make sambal, curry, soups, masak merah, gulai ikan, masak kicap, nasi lemak...all the basic of sarawaks' malay cuisines...

My friends...Geng Kanak-kanak riang with pjot,sarina, yani, akma, flori, dilah, taliah, an, nono, ezza, nadya, nani, yatiLen, yatiZul...Geng santubong-Syirah,Khai,Elly, Awza,Ain,AFasha(haha),Mizan(also my xrumie)...Not to forget jihah(teman sepanjang masa), daie(ulat komik bersama)...Siti Salbiah(besfren time kecik.hehe...sori Siti...)...All girls...haha.I am the shy one.Having a boy friends...can be considered as classmates,schoolmates, partners in project, a friend of friend...

Sensitive, that is what I am...hoho...I love cars! Sports! But dont like make up. My skin is so sensitive. If I put eye shadow, my eyes irritate. If I put a blusher, my cheek swallow. I only put some compact powder, lips balm and sometime eyeliner...that's all...

Tiada ulasan: